TMZ Sports — 5:50 PM EST — The “Bachelor In Paradise” producer and “Bravest Warriors” star said Monday that he is resigning from the ABC family after his deal expires at the end of the month.

Scott DeVos, who has produced the ABC reality series for five seasons, has been a staple of the cast since its inception.

In an exclusive interview with TMZ Sports, DeVous said he is leaving after four seasons and is leaving “with a sense of relief.”

He also expressed hope for the future of the series.

“I’m looking forward to getting back to my roots,” DeVoses said.

“There’s not a single thing that I would change about the show.”

“Bachelorette” creator Rob Cesternino also released a statement Monday night, saying DeVosis’ departure is “a shock.”

“Scott DeVosa is leaving ‘Bachelorettes’ after 4 seasons and his departure is a shock to me,” he said.

“#Bachelors” creator and executive producer Rob Cortana tweeted Monday morning that the series is “doing well, and I’m so excited for the fans.

Stay tuned for updates.”

“The Bachelorettes” was launched in 2011 by the ABC Family as a reality-television series with a rotating cast of reality TV stars and a live studio audience.

The series, which has grown to be a global phenomenon, features a variety of celebrity contestants and is a staple for the network.

“Bathtub Rock” actor, writer, producer, and director Joe Mantegna is the latest star to sign on to star in the show.

DeVoso, who is from Laredo, Texas, was born in Los Angeles and grew up in New York City.

He was previously married to the late Michelle Duggar and has three children from a previous relationship.